MICHAEL BOLTON'S BIG, SEXY VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL is Spectacular.
I’ve just spent the past week binging Brooklyn Nine Nine, so when I saw that The Lonely Island and Comedy Bang! Bang!'s Scott Aukerman, whom I adore, put together a Michael Bolton Valentine’s Day special, I immediately took a picture and sent it to my friends, and then I watched the trailer.
I recommend you watch the trailer, too, because it’s actually bonus footage featuring Claudia O'Doherty and it's hilarious.
Michael Bolton’s Big, Sexy Valentine’s Day Special is an ode to Santa Claus (don’t freak out), and a mission to get people making babies.
Why you want to watch this tonight:
- It's super funny and romantic.
- It starts off with a fun song about Christmas.
- Andy Samberg revives his Kenny G Impression.
- The performance of “Jack Sparrow” will make you laugh, and also somehow say, “this is beautiful.”
- The scene with Scott Aukerman involving a police costume was everything.
- There are celebrity cameos, but none more important to me than Danny (Bob Saget).
- They took real good care of the punks who arrived on set.
If you don’t like songs about pubic hair, think this will be a very romantic show to watch with your partner, or are not a fan of Michael Bolton, I’m going to advise you to pass. Though it’s a shame if you do; the hour flies by on the wings of love, and for me, this was the best Netflix special yet.
Annamaija Irvine loves tea and animals. She wishes life was a Nora Ephron movie and would live in New York, Paris, Disneyland, and Vancouver if that was possible.